The goal is to create engaging posts that push for your followers to interact with them (and you.) Also keep in mind that you want your followers to want to share it too. You don’t just want to make sales — You want to provide relevant content to your followers.
See more examples here and ask for a price list for itemized items.
- A photo of each band member with some illustrated elements around them – or a completely illustrated image. These could be video (a “still” pic but with jittery lines)
- The post would include an intro of band members, etc.
View this post on Instagram
How cute is this little doodle @kristnorsworthyart made for me?? Another big THANKS to everyone who came out in the summer heat for a sunflower mini session!!! I am looking forward to the ones I have in September ? If you want one message me today and I can put you on the books for October ? #sunflowersatburden
- Same as above but with the Story of the band and what your plans/goals are.
- Same as above but with live/performance photos.
- This could include handwritten/drawn lyrics and/or related graphic elements.